COVID PROTOCOL FOR COLUMBIA VISION CENTER
In these strange times, we completely understand that our patients may feel hesitant to venture out of the home. We share your concerns and have dedicated ourselves to ensuring that our clinic is ready to operate safely.
To that end, we will continue COVID sanitation and safety protocols to keep staff and patients healthy.
● Modified schedule – we are spacing out exams and limiting the number of patients in the office at any given time.
● Limitation on number of persons accompanying the patient – We ask that only 1 necessary person accompany the patient to the exam. This may be a guardian or interpreter.
● Temperature taken at check-in – we will do a temperature check on all patients and their necessary guest.
● Wear a mask – Masks are necessary in the office for all patients, visitors, and staff.
● Air purifiers are used in the office.
● Increased clinic safety and sanitation procedures – in response to COVID-19, our clinic is increasing our already rigorous safety and sanitation procedures. All frames are disinfected after each try-on.
● Increased building safety and sanitation procedures – Our building is also working hard to ensure visitor safety, including frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces and ample hand sanitizer located near the elevators, entrances, and bathrooms.
BEFORE COMING INTO THE OFFICE, PLEASE READ.
Due to the pandemic, please evaluate your current health before coming to our office. Please wear a face covering while in our office and wait OUTSIDE the office for us to come for you.
Do you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or feel ill?
Have you experienced a noticeable decline in your sense of smell or taste?
Have you or any household member had a positive COVID-19 diagnosis or are awaiting
test results for COVID-19?
Have you or any household member been in contact with a suspected case of COVID in the last 14 days?
If any of the above apply, please call us at 206-382-6682to so that we can better help you. We are following recommended guidelines and using our best practices to provide a safe environment for your eyecare. Thank you!